Man dies by urinating on electrical wire…what a pisser…
March 1, 2010
I would think that electrocution would be the worst way to go, because you would smell yourself cooking, or at least get the one big charge before you go.
The Associated Press
MONTESANO, Wash. —Authorities believe a Washington man was killed by accidentally urinating on a downed power line after a car crash.
Grays Harbor County sheriff’s Deputy Dave Pimentel (PIM’-en-tel) said Monday 50-year-old Roy Messenger was not seriously hurt after he collided with a power pole Friday and called a relative to pull his car from a ditch.
However, family members found Messenger electrocuted when they arrived.
Pimentel says Messenger apparently urinated into a roadside ditch but didn’t see the live wire. The urine stream likely served as a conductor, allowing the electricity to reach his body.
Pimentel says there will be an autopsy but burn marks indicated the way the electricity traveled through Messenger’s body.
Would it be wrong to say that after the accident, he was pissed off? I guess that this is a message to watch out where you go, since you could die.