Lawrence Taylor makes another BIG HIT, but this time he ran too….
November 10, 2009
To understand the picture, you have to know one of the episodes fo the Boondocks, A Date with the Health Inspector…
A Date with the Health Inspector [1.5]
- [Tom is dreaming: In the jail shower, naked inmates shower, while Tom visibly shaken, drops the soap.]
- Tom: NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Various Inmates: you hear something? What? Huh? Oooohhhhhhhhhhh yeah,
- Tom: [crying]
- Inmate: Soap drop, nigga!
- [Tom gasps]
- Inmate: [Pauses] Oh, you think you just gon’ leave it down there?
- Tom: N-no …
- Inmate: Huh? We don’t waste no muh-fuckin’ soap in here.
- Tom: I’m…I’m finished.
- Inmate: Naw. Naw, nigga. You ain’t finished. I been watchin’ you.
- Tom: You have?
- Inmate: You ain’t wash behind your ears or nothin’.
- Tom: But I did…
- Inmate: Look at me. See how I’m all clean, glistenin’ an’ shit? Dat’s hygiene, nigga. You could call me the health inspector. NOW PICK UP THE SOAP!!
- [Tom bends down to pick it up, obviously afraid]
- Various Inmates: Pray, baby, pray! I’m next.
- [Tom wakes up screaming]
Lawrence Taylor clearly loves life and all that it has to offer. What we also know is that L.T. loves drugs of all kinds, whether it is the sauce or the rocks, he doesn’t know how to say no. This passion and fire led him to become one of the fiercest pass rushers in NFL History.
But it has also led him into trouble.
Nov. 9 (Bloomberg) — Pro Football Hall of Fame linebacker and former New York Giant Lawrence Taylor was arrested in Hialeah, Florida, after crashing into another motor vehicle and leaving the scene, according to police.
Taylor, 50, struck a car on Expressway 826 near the 103rd Street exit, and drove to the next exit before he pulled over, said Lieutenant James Durden, a spokesman for the Florida Highway Patrol. Taylor was charged with leaving the scene of an accident involving property damage.
Taylor told patrol officers that he was the driver of the car, and said he thought he had hit the guardrail rather than another vehicle. The offense is a misdemeanor because there were no injuries to either driver, Durden said.
Taylor, a 10-time Pro Bowl linebacker played all 13 of his NFL seasons with the Giants. He previously was found guilty of misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia and had been placed on probation after pleading guilty to tax evasion and for buying crack cocaine from an undercover police officer.
Thomas Melani, an attorney who defended Taylor previously, said he no longer has contact with him. Taylor’s telephone number was not listed in the Hialeah area.
Someone really needs to help him, before in an instant….he’s gone. The man is a known crackhead. He was awesome, but when the rocks man gets em…he doesn’t let go.
On a different tune, the Police Officers must have been sprung with having L.T. in there. So much so, they didn’t give him a breath test. That is when you know you are big time.