Black NFL players won’t play for Rush
October 9, 2009
So basically almost all of the NFL is against this dude. I, personally, cannot stand Rush Limbaugh and don’t want him anywhere near a sport which I love. His political views are so absurd, that no intelligent person I know could possibly agree with them. Free speech is great, but the city of St. Louis, already dealing with the fact that their football team may be the worst in the NFL, should do well to steer clear of this man who chooses to exercise that speech a little too freely. My guess is that as NFL players continue to step forward voicing their concerns with Rush and his BLATANTLY RACIST views towards black people, and more specifically athletes (he hates black QB’s, for example) we may be able to avoid having to deal with him as an NFL owner. Here is an article I read today about the matter.
It’s not hard to find proof of exactly how big of a stupid bigot Limbaugh is. here are some quotes to demonstrate:
1. I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in the country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back, I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark.
2. You know who deserves a posthumous medal of honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of MLK]. We miss you, James. Godspeed.
3. Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?
4. Look, let me put it this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.
5. The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies.
6. Why should blacks be heard? They’re 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?
7. Take that bone out of your nose and call me back.
8. I think the media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well. They’re very interested in black coaches and black quarterbacks doing well. I think there’s a little hope invested in McNabb and he got a lot of credit for the performance of his team that he really didn’t deserve.
9. They oughta change Black History Month to Black Progress Month and start measuring it.
10. The poorest people in America are better off than the mainstream families of Europe.
Rush: you’re predictable. We get it. Only rich, male, God-fearing, descendants of former slave-owners are worthy of making political decisions, or even being heard. And drugs are bad, unless they are prescription pain meds taken for recreational purposes because your life as messiah to the moronic masses is SO difficult. Please stay the hell out of the NFL. Thank you.